Workshop on Many-body Dynamics
Registration is now closed
This workshop will bring together world-leading theorists and experimentalists from the fields of quantum optics and quantum many-body systems, working with cold atomic and molecular gases, optical lattices, cavities, cold ions, Rydberg atoms and polar molecules. A focus of the workshop is the understanding of interactions between a quantum system and its environment, and how these open quantum system dynamics combine with the behaviour of many-body AMO systems.
Hot Topics Speakers
- Rosario Fazio – NEST, Italy
- Beatriz Olmos Sanchez – University of Nottingham, UK
- Hendrik Weimer – Intitut für Theoretische Physik, Hannover, Germany
- Andre Wenz – University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Stefan Kuhr – University of Strathclyde, UK
- Andrew Daley – University of Strathclyde, UK
- Suzanne McEndoo – University of Strathclyde, UK
- Bruno Peaudecerf – University of Strathclyde, UK
Registration deadlines :
– Early bird registration : 22 August 2014
– Standard registration : 19 September 2014
Depending on the places available, registration may be extended until 30 September 2014, with a late registration rate.
All queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.